Moonlit-ShadowMoonlit-Shadow

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Uber-Rave! Uber-Rave!

Awesome song!

I first heard the song on FFR, and fell in love with it. I never suspected its origin was here on NG.

Great job on this one! ^_^

GameCube Tech Know GameCube Tech Know

pretty good!

It's sound good music-wise, but quality-wise, it's pretty low. It would probably be a good idea to use a better mic for voice, although the whole thing sounds like it was recorded with a mic, and that's not a good thing really.

ChrisHedgie responds:

Yeah, I do have a pretty good mic, but I currently don't have a direct input line from my mixers and keyboard, so the mic is the only way to record.

Thanks though!

Feral Blade - Neverland Feral Blade - Neverland

Awesome, but please finish!

I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but please give it an ending, not just a sudden cut-off. And if it's any testament as to how awesome this song is, I just saw to remixes of it in the portal (both blew in comparison IMO).

Love the synth and the voice. Fantastic job! (but dear God finish it! T_T )

Feral-Fox responds:

Lol nice. Thank you. You think mine is better, naww i like the others on NG mine isent good, plus i never finished it like you mentioned, but I should try. This song sucked the life out of my pc and i have to export it just to listen to it lol. Thanks for the score and stuff. I will Think about finishing someday lol.

b00n b00n

Pretty good.

Sounds great! But make it longer! Much longer!

Psybot - Second Level Psybot - Second Level

Great!

This is another great song. While not quite as superbly awesome as First Level, still an incredibly good song.

Psybot - Techno Stage 1 Psybot - Techno Stage 1

Aaaand...yet another awesome one!

Love this one too! You did a fantastic job!
At first I thought it was going to sound just like First Level, but I was wrong.

Uniting Elements (NG Mix) Uniting Elements (NG Mix)

Another 10/10

Fantastic! I love the feel of this one. Great!

Here's to hoping ya don't leave!
-Moony

Psybot responds:

And here is a thing for all of you!
o am not leaving... i dont think i am gonna submit anymore songs thats all.

maybe some time in the future... but i will not submit anything thats complete, this song (NG verision) isnt the complete verision.

I thank all of you who reviews my work ^^ i am sorry that i dont answer all the time... but i love reviews =)

Thank you!

//Psybotronicle Waste\\

Psybot - Rumble Psybot - Rumble

Very good!

Another fantastic song!
The one thing I thought of though, is that this and Second Level sounded like they should have been the same song. But that's just me.

Psybot - Heaven Cries Psybot - Heaven Cries

Absolutly perfect!!

Seriously, this song just has such an awesome atmosphere about it. Just...just awesome!! Seriously. I'm serious. Perfect.

Castlevania - Heart Of Fire Castlevania - Heart Of Fire

Fantastic!

I can't remember how the original went, but it's obvious this came from Castlevania. You definatly captured the essence of this game. I love it!!

Stage3-1 responds: